personalize your kitchen with Courson Designs
I am a sucker for my kids’ art work.
my entire house has become one big art gallery of almost every picture the boys have made.
my cabinets, walls, and bedrooms has their sloppy artwork all over it.
I love how their art changes every year;
that’s why I am sort of obsessing over these bamboo cutting boards by this small shop.
here’s why I like to cook with bamboo:
- Bamboo is biodegradable.
- Bamboo is a sustainable product. It is actually the fastest growing plant on Earth. Once harvested, bamboo can regenerate itself to its original size in as little as 6 months. Some variations of bamboo have been known to grow up to 4 feet in just 24 hours.
- Bamboo is much lighter than hardwood.
- Bamboo is not a porous as other woods. So it will not soak up as much water or bacteria as other woods might.
- Bamboo cutting boards are easier on your knives. It is extremely hard to scar a bamboo cutting board with a knife, and at the same time, it is soft enough not to damage or dull your knives.
- Unlike wood, bamboo has no knots which give it the ability to tolerate more stress.
- And most importantly, it is the right thing to do for our planet.
I had my oldest draw this adorable picture of our family and sent it over to them and BAMMMMMM this beautiful piece of art came in my mail within days
every time someone is in my kitchen they have a comment on this cutting board.
it makes me smile every time I use it.
and don’t worry, bamboo is not hard to care for !
raisingcubs for 20% off your order !
I love the idea of putting a family recipe on it, too.
maybe hand written by a great grandma or aunt.
think of how heart warming this would be as a Mother’s day or Christmas gift!
when you shop small you are not only supporting a local business,
but you are supporting a family.
hope everyone has an amazing start to their week!
|| this is a sponsored post, but as always the Raising Cubs truth !!! ||